SUGGESTIONS OR ACCOUNT QUESTIONS?
LOOKING TO RENEW YOUR RAILSTREAM ACCOUNT?
- Click on "Account Info" in the top menu.
- Select "Add/Renew membership".
- Choose the membership type you'd like to purchase.
- Confirm the details at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Next". (You will be transferred to a PayPal login screen.)
- Log into your PayPal account - OR - Click on "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" button.
- Follow the page prompts.
We accept payments by phone (minor fee applies). Call 734-365-6948 and leave a message. We'll call you back to process the payment.
Prefer to pay by check or money order? Please make the check/money order payable to "Railstream" and send to PO Box 211, Trenton, MI 48183. Also include your username and email so we can credit the correct account.
CAMERA ISSUES & FEEDBACK
- Logged out and having trouble logging back on? This issue usually occurs when users "X" out of the Railstream system without using the "Member Logout" button. Using the "X" at the top of your screen to close down Railstream will prevent users from logging back in for up to 5 minutes. This is due to our website's security system. After the 5 minute reset period, you should be able to log back in as usual. Keeping this reset period in mind, it is best to use the "Logout" button when you are finished watching the cameras.
- Unable to log onto more than 1 device at a time? Due to our website's security settings, users will not be able to log into more than one machine at the same time. We do offer dual view and quad view (Conductor and Engineer members only) so that users can enjoy two or more sites simultaneously.
- Is there a way you can wipe the rain or snow off the railcams? Unfortunately, no. While we wish that the cameras had built-in wipers, the truth is that our cameras reside outside and must brave the elements. This means that at times, the cameras may be covered with snow or raindrops. Hopefully, Mother Nature will act fast so that we don't miss too many trains.
POSTING AND REPUBLISHING RAILSTREAM CONTENT
- I would like to post some of the great action from your site on another website (i.e. Facebook, YouTube). Am I able to do this? All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and video streams, is the property of RailStream, LLC. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the RailStream, LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of RailStream, LLC or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Any rebroadcast, retransmission, of the RailStream system and its events, without the expressed written consent of RailStream, LLC., is prohibited.